• Royal Chairs exists to provide spiritual and physical aid to hurting people who are victims of war, poverty, disaster, disease, and famine. Our goal is to do all that we can to help those in need by providing for those needs and sharing Christ's love.
• When disasters occur, we respond as quickly as possible to go where the need is greatest. We seek out and partner with local pastors and churches, counting on them to help us go where others have not gone.
• We have responded to famine in Malawi, Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya, Tanzania, Egypt, and Ethiopia; We have aided both Mississippi and New York when they were devastated by hurricanes, and we most recently travelled to Warsaw, Poland to help the Ukrainians who were seeking refuge from the war in their country.
• Although we are small in size we are able to use almost everything that we raise for the mission. At the present time, we have minimal expenses and no overhead for offices
• We have taken medical teams with us to work in both Tanzania and Uganda, and we put a young man from Uganda through medical school. He recently completed his studies and is working as a doctor in his home country.
• We have partnered with both the UN and UNICEF while ministering in Uganda. Both organizations had run out of food, clothing, and other items in Bundibugyo, Uganda. We arrived at a critical time and were able to buy soap, food, clothing, and other necessities for the refugees from Congo who were seeking safety. We were also used at a refugee camp near Arua, Uganda, set up to help refugees from South Sudan who were fleeing their country at a time of war. God blessed us by providing us with the use of UN trucks to bring in tons of food for those in need.
While in Poland in 2022, we worked with an orphanage that needed to pay for documentation for 700 orphans. The documentation was paid for by us in order to provide money from the government to cover housing, food and medical costs for these children.
• Royal Charis is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charity.